7 Of Our Best Bedtime Picks
There’s pretty much nothing better than a sweet sleeping baby, which is why we’ve picked 7 incredible products to help your little one drift off to sleep.
Getting a baby to sleep can be hard. Are they too hot? Are they too cold? Are they safe? Is the swaddle too tight? Is it acceptable to leave an iPhone near them playing white noise?
All of these questions inevitably flood a parent’s mind at some point, which is why we’ve selected seven products to help make the process a bit easier. Not only do we know how much you want a happy, healthy and rested baby, we know you want to enjoy that book and glass of wine you’ve been yearning for since 4pm.
- Classic Crib by Oeuf: Created by parents who understand the importance of safety, this contemporary crib is sustainably produced in Europe from wood panels on a solid wood base, making it one of the sturdiest and safest cribs available. Made of solid birch and eco-MDF, it’s easy to assemble by one person, has three adjustable mattress positions and a small footprint to help utilize space efficiently. All finishes are non-toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards.
- Pebble Pure Mattress by Nook Sleep Systems: The Pebble Pure Mattress is not only supportive, cozy and hypoallergenic, it’s also safe. Featuring a certified organic coconut core layered with 1” of natural latex foam, the dual-sided design of the Nook Sleep Systems Pebble Pure Mattress ensures a firm, breathable sleep space for infants and toddlers while the superior softness of the eucalyptus wrap provides comfort and convenience.
- Wings Swaddle by Coveted Things: Many babies enjoy being swaddled because they don’t wake themselves up with their jerking movements. Being wrapped also makes them feel safe and warm, like they did in Mom’s belly. The ultra-versatile Coveted Things Wings swaddle is made from GOTS-certified organic cotton and is dyed with non-toxic ink. At 47″ x 47″, its substantial, eye catching size is perfect for swaddling as well as covering strollers, keeping your baby warm, shielding you while you’re breastfeeding, or for use as a scarf.
- Baby Shusher by Baby Shusher: Hooray! You get to keep your iPhone for online shopping because the revolutionary Baby Shusher can help soothe your fussy baby by making a doctor tested shushing sound that mimics in utero noises and soothes your little one. Small and compact in size, the Baby Shusher is perfect to use in the nursery, in the car, or when visiting friends and family.
- Deluxe Muslin Quilt by Little Unicorn: In the first couple years of their lives, babies need a little extra help regulating their body temperature. In the cooler months, the general rule of thumb is one layer more than you would wear. The Deluxe Muslin Quilt by Little Unicorn is beautifully crafted with layers of 100% rayon made from bamboo, breathable, machine washable, and perfect for keeping your baby warm and cozy all through the night.
- Sleep Sack by Kyte BABY: If your baby kicks off their blanket, a sleep sack is the solution for you. The Kyte BABY Sleep Sack is made from sustainable bamboo rayon fabric that is soft to the touch, hypoallergenic and provides a cozy and comfortable sleeping alternative to blankets in the crib. The sleep sack has a double zipper that allows quick and easy access for diaper changes, meaning significantly less fuss from babies.
- Pineapple Lamp by Goognight Light: There’s nothing like a sweet nightlight to bring peace of mind to your child as they learn to sleep in their own room. The Pineapple lamp by Goodnight Light proudly boasts the tiny imperfect details of the pineapple, an emblem of welcome and hospitality, in all its splendor. Its warm glow emits no heat, so it’s perfect for hours of use as a nightlight with low electricity consumption. It’s soft glow is perfect for nurseries bringing an unexpected element of design, revealing nature’s beauty to the very young.